Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Mistakes, Experiences and Learnings . . | Thoughts


Hi guys!!!  Let me just share to you my thoughts on this 3 words! Actually I don't even know WHY I came up with this 3 words. MISTAKES, EXPERIENCES  and LEARNINGS. But that's what makes life so exciting :)

MISTAKESSometimes people don't see your effort you've put in but they will notice every mistake you make and judge you as a worthless human. MINSAN nga you gotta make mistakes every once in awhile so you make sure you don't make the same mistake twice. For me, there are always positives in every negative situation. Learn from your mistakes and continue to get better. Because in every mistake, there is a potential for growth and for experiences. DIBA? :P


TUMBLR


EXPERIENCES. The past is to prove that no one is perfect and the future is to prove that everyone can change. I made decisions that I regret, and I took them as learning experiences... I'm human, not perfect, like anybody else. Every goal, every action, every thought, every feeling one experiences, every mistakes turns into a learning experience. :)


TUMBLR

LEARNINGS. Learning is a process, a continuous process. You don't have to say that you're a graduate, you finished your studies you will now stop learning NO in every day's life every single thing is a process of learning. Don’t expect everything can change in seconds. Keep trying, keep learning. You’ll see the result. :)


TUMBLR


Everybody makes mistakes. None of us are perfect. Every experiences, good or bad, is a lesson. You keep making mistakes until you learn.



I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.Marilyn Monroe 







Always keep in mind that we might not please everyone at the same time. We cant expect everyone will like us. Just do the best. Keep calm and be positive. :)



♥ ♥ ♥ THANKS FOR READING ♥ ♥ ♥

35 comments:

  1. nice piece of blog...make sense a lot
    thats life learn to move on life positively

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ate Edz! Finally ya pwde ya gad man visit mio blog! Gracias! Yes! Change is all apart of Life and is mandatory for us to learn lessons thats why I've taught myself to forgive,forget and move on :) sana etu tamen :) HAHAH

      Delete
  2. Your blog is so inspired! Amazing post!:) Follow? I follow you now!

    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2013/08/roar.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect inspirational pictures. So right about "Mistakes" part

    ¬¬ Some people..

    Would you like to follow each other?I would love to keep in touch so i can keep reading you!

    And what about other social media? Let me know if you follow in GFC or any of above and I'll follow right back!! :D

    Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo

     - Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love your blog :)

    Follow? :)
    Visit my blog dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for shearing all this nice and good thoughts with us;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have very nice blog :D We invite you on our blog :)
    http://gangetpolska.blogspot.com
    Ginger&Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh really cute your post is so important learn new things everyday!
    Now I´m following you in GFC and Blolovin´
    Many thanks for youer sweet comment on my blog!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice post! thanks for your comment on my blog. Follow me if you like, and I'll follow back.

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful post ^^ give me inspiration >.<

    Invite you to enter my giveaway
    Lotus Blossom Design Giveaway Win $50 gift card
    Hope you will join :) Thank you!

    New post:
    Black and White - Kpop Girl's Day Expection
    Koleksi Terbaru Luch Luch Craft - Gantungan Binatang Lucu

    visit my blog
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com
    www.tokoluchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love this post and all the inspiring pictures - what a feel good post to read on a Monday afternoon! Good start to the week! Thank you :)

    I have now followed you x

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thats so sweet of you! Feel so good to know that from this simple post can affect people and inspire them! Thanks for following Jade! :)

      Delete
  11. OH! I forgot! I am your new follower. :*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello dear! Thank you ^_^ i followed you back on bloglovin and gfc <3 keep in touch! take care!

    xoxo
    Winchell
    myimperfectfantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post! I really like it!
    xoxo

    http://myownstylenika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Of course im going to follow you back! :D

    Hey, your last name is Fernandez, right? do you have any spanish parent?? :P

    and by the way, do you have any other social media? I want to follow you there too, and hopefully you would follow back :D I'll leave you mine

    Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo

     - Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna! Yes my fam name is fernandez, as far as I know we have I think 1/8 spanish blood thank you for following back :) yes you can follow me on wechat,instagram and twitter @therezejane :)

      Delete
  15. So sorry for the late repling. But following you back now. I love this post so much much since it is also how i feel :)

    Issie xox

    http://issie-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing post, Ireally enjoyed reading it! Btw you have a lovely blog...

    wanna follow each other? :)
    http://sofija-photography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete